Turn Key Projects
We work beyond the limits just to transform client’s thoughts & desires into reality through our varied Interior Designing, Decoration and Turnkey Services.
Turn key project services in Delhi NCR
You have lots of desires and expectations in respect of your place; you yearning to give a new look to your premises which pleases to eyes, give energetic wives, and the place bound you with their attraction, but it's tough to get.
Tribuz Interiors committed to proving their efficiency and assuring you to deliver your dream into reality. We believe in transparency and provide hassle-free service and a disciplined work of art., whether you have been through the process before or not, you’ll find the professional process followed by Tribuz Interiors Pvt. Ltd...
We use a five-phase process to ensure a smooth path from concept to design and from blueprints to ready to move in.
STEPS FOR INTERIOR TURNKEY PROJECT
Phase I: Pre-Design
- Site inspection with the client and understanding their requirements.
- Prepare the list of work requirement.
- Reference Image required from client to understand their choice/ taste.
- Taking feedback about material needs.
- Serving a rough estimate subject to customer’s requirement. (For general Idea only & here we are discussing only on principal amount)
Phase II: Design
- Selection of Designer
- Detailed site measurement & Work list preparation.
- Preparation of layout for Space Planning & Management.
- Schematic review of the plan for Space Planning & Management.
- Material selection & development of Mood board
- Budget analysis and consultation
- Completion of all design and sectional views
- Owner signs off on approved drawings with BOQ, Payment Plan and Agreement.
Phase III: Permits & Approvals
- Approvals required from competent authority in case of any structural alteration.
Phase IV: Site Execution
- Selection of Site Engineer or Site Supervisor.
- Work & Execution scheduling.
- Deputing workforce subject to work schedule.
- Schedule / manage project implementation meetings (daily or as needed).
- Hold regular meetings with owner to review site progress.
Phase V: Project Close
- Follow-up with the project team for smooth running and report to the owner at the completion of each task.
- Confirm punch list with owner
- Deliver all product/materials warranty information for owner file.
- Hand over the keys.